Dental Office Sterilization Officer Course
•Theory completed online then hands-on practical training. The theory can be done at the students own pace. Each student has 4 months to complete the course.
• Course requires a work placement (25 hours) at the completion of the program.
• Total course tuition is $999.99. Course registration fee is $119.00. If purchased with our Dental Admin course as our dual certificate programs it is offered at $824.99. This includes course materials package, admin fees and online training guide. All courses are subject to GST.
• Course is taught by private instructors geared at getting the students ready for the challenges and rewards of the dental field.
• Certificate of training upon completion of the course and requirements.
• To book your admission meeting by email: or by calling our office our office.
Course Outline & Syllabus
• Dental terminology and glossary terms.
• Scope of Microbiology and infection control history.
• Development of infectious diseases, blood borne pathogens.
• Infection control –rationale and regulations and IPC office manuals and Alberta regulations.
• Record keeping, logs, manuals reference materials.
• Being apart of the dental team, time management in the sterile bay.
• Protective barriers, protective equipment, supply ordering.
• Dental sterile bay machines, materials and monitoring and protocols.
• Instrument processing, identification and dental water lines asepsis.
• Professional resume workshop and guest speakers from the industry that provide relevance, feedback and insight. This workshop is done hands on with the DOA class.